FinTech is searching for a .net Software Developer
Fonmoney develops a cutting-edge transaction platform for migrants to send money back home easier and online. As a start-up and leader of some LatAm markets we demand from ourselves that we come up with new ideas to change the existing market technologically, adapt to local needs and stay on top of the newest developments. The company has many technical challenges from the easiest and most intuitive registration process, regulatory needs to how to handle many currencies in many directions.
We will offer a job that is diverse in its task, open to good ideas, responsibility to those who want to take it and a good working environment. We want to keep our promise to the customers and this we can only do with a well-functioning team. We offer a very flexible work environment, with office presence and home-working possibilities.
If this catches your attention and you have at least two years of experience of .net/ASPnet development, good English skills and are ready to do something good to millions of people then join us.
What we are looking for:
- - Good understanding of C# and CLR internals.
- - REST Services.
- - Understanding of SOA principles.
- - Experiences to design an APIs.
- - Experience with Entity Framework.
- - MS SQL, experience with Transaction handling and storage.
- - Dependency injection – understanding IoC und and current container.
- - Experience to write automated tests.
- - Message queues.
- - HTML/CSS/ AngularJS/VueJS.
We offer you:
- - Full-time position, no all-inclusive contract.
- - A small and international team.
- - You can actively assume fast responsibility and grow within a specialized team.
- - The chance to work with cutting edge technologies in an innovative company.
- - The flair of a Start-Up: a bureaucracy-free and cosy work environment.
- - Friendly, open and humble colleagues.
- - Home-working arrangements.
- - Further development opportunities.
- - We offer you a yearly salary of €45.000 – 65.000 depending on experience.
On www.fonmoney.com you can find out more about us. If you are interested in this position please send us your CV and cover letter at [email protected].